Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Journal Entry #7

weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. (Psalm 30:5b)

I woke up this morning with those words in my mind. Last night was horrible. I felt utterly defeated. Another showing, another "no, thanks." More snow. More cold. Can't find a 5 bedroom house to rent in the area in Arizona where we plan to live. Tired. I miss Mr. Bee - he's been so busy we haven't had much time to talk. And no matter how well-behaved my kids are, it is nice to have two parents in the house.

But! I woke up feeling refreshed and renewed and ready. Much more energy. Things have looked brighter all day.

The temps got into the 20s - felt like spring!

Found a house for rent that I like and it is not far from where we want to live.

Had another showing tonight.

So.....maybe tomorrow will be better still.

No comments: