Sunday, February 9, 2014

Journal Entry #5

Out My Window: Cold & snow. Unrelenting winter. Minnesota has cold, snowy winters, but this winter is well below normal cold and above normal snowy. Makes me wish the move to Arizona would come faster.

Feeding: Chili dogs & Olympics watching for dinner. :)

Moving: 4 couples looked at our house yesterday. Still no feedback, still no offer. Maybe a little hope on the horizon. Mr. Bee's new employer has suggested renting a house for us! We will know more this week.

On My Mind: Dieting as a sin. I saw this verse in an blog talking about gluttony and it got me thinking about legalism.

For many, of whom I have often told you and now tell you even with tears, walk as enemies of the cross of Christ. Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things. -Philippians 3:18-19

I wish my study Bible wasn't already packed.

No comments: