Though technically not given as steps to salvation, the introductory "Dear Reader" letter at Jesus-Is-Lord is a "to-do" list for Christians. I number them as:
1. Find Christ.
2. Leave the internet alone.
3. Leave the television alone.
4. Read the Authorized King James Bible.
5. Obey the Authorized King James Bible.
6. Ask God to show you the old paths.
7. Look for the old ways.
8. Fathers work.
9. Mothers cook.
10. Mothers clean.
11. Mothers care for children.
12. Apply the Word of God to your life.
13. Repent of your sins.
14. Hide the Word of God in your heart.
15. Rise to who you were made to be.
16. Get out of debt.
17. Women teach your children at home from the Authorized King James Bible.
18. Learn the rudiments of everything you need to know from the Authorized King James Bible.
19. Embrace Genesis 1:1 - 2:7 as your outline.
20. Read the Authorized King James Bible to your children regularly.
Now the official Sue Bee "to-do" list for Christian living:
1. Nuture your faith in Christ Jesus.
That's it, folks.
Oh, I suppose I can elaborate a little more.
Four good ways to nuture your faith:
1. Read and study the Bible in a language you can understand.
2. Attend worship services at a Christ-centered church.
3. Pray, pray, pray. To God in Jesus' name.
4. Partake of the Sacraments of Baptism and Holy Communion.
Through the Grace of God the Holy Spirit will lead you to take care of the details.
And may God bless you as you grow in grace and knowledge of our Lord!