Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Woes

I've been up late on-line shopping. Or I should say, on-line searching. I made a list of great gift ideas for my hard-to-please teenagers and my dear husband (who has everything) and thought I'd just go on-line and find everything I need. Click-click goes the mouse and my shopping is conveniently delivered to my doorstep. I even decided on our Christmas cards.

But as the very old Hee-Haw song goes, "If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all..."

I have all these great ideas for shirts, hoodies, coffee mugs and Christmas cards stuck in my head and NOBODY is making what I have invisioned! Nobody.

The only thing I bought was stamps from USPS.com.

I'm starting to think the Puritans were right -- let's make Christmas illegal.

Bah-humbug. And good night.

No comments: