Friday, March 7, 2014

Journal Entry #11

Moving On: Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. House is still for sale. Still haven't found a suitable rental in AZ.  As soon as we find an AZ home things will get VERY busy here, VERY fast. Until then, I wait. I am tired of waiting.

Out My Window: Weather has improved. It's been above zero for 3 days! I think it got above freezing today!  I saw a Robin on Wednesday. Spring is here!

Lent: Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. - 1 Peter 5:6-7

Last year during Lent & Easter my brother was dying and I was praying daily for him. It all happened so fast. He was diagnosed with cancer in February and died in June. Looking back to last spring all I see is grief. I don't remember Lent or Easter at all.

Next year I'll look back and see the chaos of moving a family of 6 across country, I hope.

Kitchen: Grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

No comments: