Friday, January 31, 2014

Journal Entry #2

Out my window: Six inches of fresh snow yesterday, bright sun and back to cold today. -10 when I left for work this morning.

On my mind: We had a showing last night, and again no offer. Their feedback was a 3/5. :( We all worked really hard to get the house clean & tidy and thought it looked great when we left, so optimistic! Then so disappointed!

I know that God hears my prayers and knows we want/need our house to sell. And somewhere out there someone is praying about a move to our area and is looking for a house like ours - and God will answer their prayers. And someone in Arizona is praying someone will buy their house - and God will send us to answer their prayers. So many prayers need to be answered.  Somehow it will all work out in His time.

In my prayers: Thanksgiving that my sister and her husband have accepted an offer on their house. They both retired and want to move to Florida to be near his parents. His mother is blind and his father has cancer. Very happy for them! And thankful too that we all got to and from our destinations yesterday in the snow, even though both Mr. Bee & I got stuck for a time in separate cars in separate places. But we got out and got going again and safely arrived at our destinations.

In my kitchen: Rigatoni & meat sauce. Garlic bread. Salad.

Verse in my heart: Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! - Psalm 27:14

No comments: